A well planned site investigation is the key to fully understanding the intricates of the ground conditions at a site and to identifying the nature and extent of contaminants and their interaction with the envirionment. Our Services have been dveloped to deliver consistent technical data to meet a wide range of objectives.
We are able to offer the following investigative and monitoring services:-
- Design of targeted site investigation programmes with clear objectives.
- JCB Trial pitting Hand dug trial pits, foundation excavations and hand auger bores
- Deep probing utilising cable percussive, rotary, continuous flight auger drilling and window sampling drilling rigs.
- Ground-gas monitoring using soil vapour probes, and PID gas analysers.
- Groundwater monitoring and sampling using in situ and ex situ sampling techniques.
- Sampling of soils, groundwater and suspect materials to strict sampling guidelines to preserve integrity and use of a “chain of custody” sample handling system.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative environmental reports.